Imaginative 3D Printing
- One of the greatest achievements of the 3D printing technology is its involvement in the medical world.
- Using this 3D printing technology it is now possible to make precise implants, hearing aids produce, use in dentistry and more.
- The pace, imagination and innovation of 3D printing continues to amaze. But the last few years have seen exponential growth due to the affordability of 3D printers, advancements in quality and models.
- 3D printers work by adding layer upon layer of material until they create a 3D object from a digital 3D file.
- Additive manufacturing, sometimes referred to as 3D printing, is the process of making products and components from 3D model data.
- Additive Manufacturing allows engineers and designers to build parts for companies and entrepreneurs that could not be fabricated as a single part by any other manufacturing method.